Arctic Sea Diner Arctic Sea Diner

Okay before I get, the last bit made me crack up a bit more than I was hoping for.

Anyways-

I remember saying something about the 'qualities' of your last flash, Event Horizon. Comparing this flash to that, you've improved. Even the dance was well synced, which I'm sure was the hardest part. Half of me wanted to say maybe you've overused ...birds, but the more I watch it, I feel like they belong.

As always, the song choice is amazing, and you do well to animate to it- emphasis and all. HOWEVER I know the story to the flash- not really anyone else does. So this flash does almost nothing to explain whats going on. I recommend a prequel. Now I would say type the whole story in the description, but not everyone reads that- so you have to make sure your flash will make sense.

Although that's a bigger flaw- I really see no others in this flash. I say this every time, but I mean it: Keep it up <3

Music: 5/5
Sync: 5/5
Detail: 4/5
Quality: 5/5
Effort: 5/5
Story: 3/5 (Now like I said- I KNOW the story, but if you never told me I would of just liked the flash without knowing what was going on.)
Overall: 4.5/5

~Sparky

Event Horizon Event Horizon

First off, let me say this: I am making this review comparing to all your other flashes- and not to everyone else.

You continuously improve on your work and detail. I don't mean like super high quality, I mean the little details. Perfect example, the ripples from the steps he took. Your style is so simple, yet extremely effective.

Another thing I have to compliment is your emphasis. This felt more like a music 'video', where you applied emphasis to the video where it was needed (as in, to queue in the song when it intensified).

The ONLY problem I have is that there is a lack of 'quality' detail. Now I said in the beginning there were two types: The quality of the flash itself, and then the details inside the flash. For example: the face seemed to be a bit /too/ simple, and though its hard to make a proper moving mouth to lip-sync with a song, it still felt a greater lack of quality.

Other than this, I greatly approve of this flash, and I continue to see a curve of improvement per flash I watch. Keep it up <3

Music: 5/5
Detail: 5/5
Quality: 3/5
Effort: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

~Sparky

daigonite responds:

I appreciate the detailed and honest response, it highlights both my strongpoints and my issues which will hopefully make my next flash even better.

Built to Last Built to Last

I thought this one to be a bit short, but ya know, I love how you're able to sync your flashes with the music. A nice way to show how engie got his inspiration to find a way to survive. I'm really looking forward to any continuation of this particular flash, as it shows a Level One sentry. What will push him to upgrade? Just an idea. Anyways, keep up the wonderful work <3

daigonite responds:

It's a prequel to Revengineering, so if you want to see wwhat happens next, watch that one.

I'm not really sure if I'll make a sequel to this that fits between this and Revengineering, just because I still have some other ideas for the other classes.

Soldier is confirmed to say the least, so keep your eyes out for that.

Anime fight! Anime fight!

That cat's like DAAAAYYUMM. and Frieza be trollin. But yes, sadly this seems to relate to most anime shows out there. FOUR STARS FOR THE TRUTH MAN.

TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

Bronies?

Would have never guessed Heavy would of been one. c:

Awesome submission, and I agree with a few comments before: Needs a loop button!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

From Newgrounds, to the web~

Your sprite movies Kick arse anywhere they're found.

Cant wait for EP 8,

keep it up. your really setting a high bar for all the other Spriters.

SMB: Christmas Greeting SMB: Christmas Greeting

lmao!

omfg.... you need to make antoher like this, only longer!

Power Star 3 Power Star 3

Holy Flying and Dying cows!

AWESOME!

The Real Luigi's Mansion The Real Luigi's Mansion

lmao

Dude, wtf? this is unbelievably crazy! LUIGI IS DA BOMB! and i g2 go XD
0001010111011010101010001010111010101 01010101010 (OVERLOAD)
-kersploades-

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 7

omg...

this is so random, lol. the wii, the "montage" .. just about everything